viernes, 28 de abril de 2017

Fernando Gonzalez

First memories I have of my childhood are playing  that I was a professional tennis player. All afternoon I practiced with a beach palette and a ball of tennis. I wanted to be like Rogger Federer and Fernando Gonzalez. After a few years I change of opinion, because I did not have money and my parents no support my dream. 
When I stay in the school I think study many career, from geography, history to engineering. Finally I decide to Public Administration, because is a career very easy and beatiful. 
At present I happy and satisfied with this career, I like the almost subject, except law, because is bored. 
In the future, I want to job in the "Ministerio de Hacienda", for earn a lot of money.

3 comentarios:

My experience

Hi! today I write this post for tell you about my experience with the blogs in english class. During all this semestre I writed about difere...