Hi, my name is Pablo Román Miranda, I 'm 19 years old and I 'm a student of second year of Public Administration in the University of Chile. At present I study different subject, among them English. This language is a very interesting for me, because I really like the English culture, above everything the music. I listen to English music every day, in the street, on the bus and in my home. I love Albert Hammond, David Bowie and Gorillaz, these artists have an influence on me.
Besides, I like movies, my favourite director is Quentin Tarantino, because he knows how to use violence scene in the precise momment. I watch movies in English every weekend.
However, my level of English is poor like my buget. I think that the most difficult aspect is the vocabulary and pronunciation. I want to progress in this aspect, for that I will try to watch movies in English without subtitles and I will attend every class of English in the university.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
My experience
Hi! today I write this post for tell you about my experience with the blogs in english class. During all this semestre I writed about difere...
-
Hi! today I write this post for tell you about my experience with the blogs in english class. During all this semestre I writed about difere...
-
Hi, my name is Pablo Román Miranda, I 'm 19 years old and I 'm a student of second year of Public Administration in the University o...
-
This photograph it´s an album´s front cover of the English band “The Clash”, this album was released in 1979 and is called “London Ca...

yeah
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarنعم نيغا
ResponderEliminarYou´re a piece of trash, fail of musician
ResponderEliminar