viernes, 7 de julio de 2017

London Calling

This photograph it´s an album´s front cover of the English band “The Clash”, this album was released in 1979 and is called “London Calling”. The photograph shows of bassist Paul Simonon destroying his "Fender" Bass against the stage at “The Palladium” in New Your City (EEUU) on 20 september 1979, during the “Clash take the fifth US tour”. Pennie Smith was who photographed the band for this album.

Although I think that destruction is not the way to solve problems, I like this photo, because it shows and represents the violence in the society of the 70´s and 80´s, and a formo of to express this was with music and others type of art. Besides, The Clash is my favourite English band, mainly because their songs deal with social problems.

In addition, this photo (album front cover of "London Calling") was named the "best rock and roll photograph of all time" by Q magazine in 2002.

1 comentario:

My experience

Hi! today I write this post for tell you about my experience with the blogs in english class. During all this semestre I writed about difere...