viernes, 7 de abril de 2017

My life


My name is Pablo Román I 'm 19 years old. I was born in Santiago of Chile, on 29 th July, 1997. At present I live in Maipu with my parents and my brothers named Rodrigo and Agustín, who is 11 and 4 years old, respectively. They are litlle and naughty. I studied all my life in the Saint Ornald school, in Cerro Navia, I met my best friends in this place. At present I'm a student of second year of Public Administration at University of Chile.

My hobbies are listen to music, watch movies (gangster movies) in my home and in the cinema, and play different instruments,  such as guitar, bass, and keyboard, but I don't do it very well.




2 comentarios:

My experience

Hi! today I write this post for tell you about my experience with the blogs in english class. During all this semestre I writed about difere...