viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

An Expert on my field

Hi my friends! today I will talk to them of a expert on my field. This expert is Verónica Figueroa. She is a Doctor of management sciences (in ESADE), she studied Public Administration in the Universidad de Chile (just like me!! is amazing!!), a posdoctoral from Center for Latin American Studies of the University of Stanford, California. She is a member of executive board of the vicerrectoria of extension, and of the Commission for equal oppotunities for gender of the Universidad de Chile. She was the director of the Escuela de Gobierno y Gestión Pública of INAP (in 2013-2015). In addition, Figueroa was a Presidental counselor of CONADI and Coordinator of United Global Compact in Barcelona. And if that is not enought, she was my teacher in the subject "Evolución y complejidad de la Administración Pública chilena"!!!.

I like this expert, because when I was his student (in the last year) I realized the passion she feels of Public Administration, by the public policies, and all the topic present in the universe of Public Management. Besides, the last year, I was feeling I didn´t like this career (I thought I had chosen wrong) and Verónica Figueroa It helped me to reconnect with this career.

2 comentarios:

My experience

Hi! today I write this post for tell you about my experience with the blogs in english class. During all this semestre I writed about difere...