My favorite piece of technology it’s my
cell phone, because this is a very comfortable thing. I have this cell phone since
a year ago, I worked in the vacation and I use the money for buy this piece of
technology. Almost all the time I listen to music and I take to picture of my
friends, because they have a meme face. Besides, I use the social networks,
principally facebook. I use my cell phone all the days, in the street and in
the Metro for listen to music and read notice in the web side, and I use this
piece technology for chatting with my friends and classmate of the university.
I like my cell phone because it’s a little and light; besides I allow for connect with the world. Probably, my life without cell phone would be productive.

the Cellphone is very useful (: i'm totally agree! good post
ResponderEliminarI totally agree! Great post (:
ResponderEliminarI don't agree with you, I can't imagine a life without cellphones
ResponderEliminarThe game of your pic is very bored :/ LOL
ResponderEliminar